BA, MLD UK, VODDER MLD DLT Practitioner and Lymphoedema Therapist
Margherita is a fully qualified Vodder Method MLD DLT Therapist, with special training in DLT (Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy) accredited through the Dr. Vodder-Shule, Austria, achieved with excellence. She is qualified to practise with the highest training standard in the Dr. Vodder’s method of Manual Lymph Drainage in the UK.
- Fully qualified Vodder’s Method with MLDUK
- MLD for Lymphoedema with special training in DLT (Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy)
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel – de Berekuyl Academy Fascia techniques for scars management Dhr W.J. Fourie
- We offer an outstanding service of Manual Lymphatic Drainage for Oncology, Post-operative, Fertility & Detox.
- Decongestive Treatments are available for Lymphoedema & Lipoedema.
Bios Healing Therapies
Behind the philosophy of Bios is Margherita Costantino, an experienced and highly qualified massage therapist. After originally studying and graduating from the University of Architecture, La Sapienza in Rome, Margherita has developed a passion for her work in Alternative Medicine and this has grown from her studies of the Holistic approach to health and wellness.
The fundamental idea of helping people feel better is what attracted her to massage therapy. She likes to know that she is actually doing something that improves the person’s symptoms leading to an enhancement of well being. The interaction that comes from doing this is an important part of her practice and leads to a healing partnership between patient and therapist. Margherita’s passion has led her to attend various courses in order to expand her knowledge but she has always come back to lymph drainage massage and its many applications.
Margherita holds an ITEC Diploma in Massage and a Diploma in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology, from Inspire at Roehampton University; she is also a current member of MLD UK and the BLS (British Lymphology Society).
As a passionate believer in continuing personal and professional development and the holistic approach to health and well being, she has since gone on to study many different disciplines and techniques in massage and other bodywork therapies.
She practices regular yoga to increase energy, strength, flexibility and body awareness and is fascinated by the difference that good alignment and posture can make on our physical and mental well-being.
- Dr Vodder MLD/DLT – MLDUK
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel – de Berekuyl Academy
Fascia techniques for scars management
Dhr W.J. Fourie
- La Sapienza, Rome: Seminary of Macrobiotic Healing and philosophy 1997
- MLD 1997
- Leisure Shiatsu 1998
- Roehampton University – Inspire 2011
- ITEC – Diploma in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology.
- ITEC – Diploma in Massage